Top 10 Commonly Asked Questions For My Insurance Agent
These are questions we suggest you ask your insurance agent. It is preferable to request the answers to these via email so that you can have documentation that may be referred back to at a later time.
- When do I call a restoration company? How do I obtain a contractor?
- What does my insurance company cover?
- What can I do to minimize the damage until an adjuster can get here or repairs can start?
- How long will the restoration process take?
- What about increased electrical usage?
- How do I know if I should save or replace my carpet?
- How is mold tested/treated and how does the drying process work?
- Do I need to do anything to help with the claim or cleanup?
- When do I pay my deductible and to whom?
- What is recoverable depreciation?
- Why don't I get replacement cost upfront?
- How do I recover recoverable depreciation?
Looking for additional questions to ask your claim representative? Click here, to view our list of questions you should be asking your claim representative.