we work withall insurance companies
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Emergency Tarp and Board up Service
- Debris Removal and Disposal
- Content Pack Out and Inventory Service
- Content Cleaning and Deodorization
- Climate Controlled Content Storage
- Structure Cleaning and Deodorization
- Complete Reconstruction and Renovation Solutions
- Content Delivery Service
Fire & Smoke Damage DOs and DON'Ts
After a fire, it is natural to want to jump in and clean the building and contents. Timely action can be a great help, but incorrect action can jeopardize or impede satisfactory restoration.
- Clean and protect chrome trim on faucets and other bright work by washing with detergent and applying a coating of Vaseline or vegetable oil.
- Blow off or brush-vacuum loose smoke particles from upholstery, draperies and carpeting.
- Open windows for ventilation if weather permits.
- Empty refrigerators and freezers if electricity is off, and prop open doors with a rolled towel or newspaper to allow for air circulation.
- Remove pets to a clean environment if heavy fire residues are present.
- Change HVAC filter, but leave your system off until a trained professional can check the system.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers to stop particles of soot from getting in or out of the HVAC system.
- Limit movement in home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpet.
- Do not touch anything with your bare hands. Oil from your hands can permeate upholstery, walls and woodwork, causing additional damage.
- Do not wipe or attempt to wash fire residues from walls, ceilings or other absorbent surfaces.
- Do not use carpeting or upholstered furniture impacted by heavy smoke residues or debris.
- Do not use food items or canned foods exposed to heat.
- Do not turn on computers, TVs, stereos or electrical appliances until they have been cleaned and checked.
Proudly Serving Central Wisconsin
Proudly providing disaster restoration and cleaning services to Clark, Langlade, Lincoln, Marathon, Shawano, Portage, Taylor, Waupaca, Wood and Counties.
- Marathon City
- Rib Mountain
- Stevens Point
- Wisconsin Rapids
- and every small town in between!